Terms & Condition (Online Payment)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (IN DETAIL) FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for Sagar Public School. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. Sagar Public School reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
- All payments made against the school fees on Sagar Public School shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Sagar Public School does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments.
- Payments can be made by Master/Visa/Rupay card.
- School accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the service provider.
- The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- (a) No warranty
- (b) No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the school in respect of the operation of this service.
- (c) Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
- (d) School does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee.
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach Sagar Public School account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. Sagar Public School shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. Sagar Public School also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Sagar Public School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Sagar Public School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Payment System before the last fee day.
- Please note that Admission Fee and Caution Money submission will be done only offline in school.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- (a) Technical issue: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
- (b) Multiple Payments Case: If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 10-15 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
- (c) Failed Transaction: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account & does not show in our official ERP and also the payment gateway service clearly mentions the un-settlement transaction. Please contact with your bank with the reference number and the same amount would be credited back within 10-20 working days in the account from which the transaction was initiated.
- (d) Other Payments Case: In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
- Entire content of the ERP has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the school endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that SPS holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, SPS has every right to bring about legal action on parent/guardian who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website.
Note: School is managed by Shri Agrawal Educational and Welfare Society, Bhopal